South Korea’s Won Declines as U.S. Jobs Data Strengthens DollarJiyeun Lee
South Korea’s won posted the biggest two-day drop in more than two weeks on dollar strength as the fewest U.S. jobless claims in 14 years increased bets the world’s biggest economy is on track to raise interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing