South Dakota's Debate: A Democrat Against Reid, a Republican Reminding Everyone He's Republican
It's the worst kept secret in Senate politics. It's hardly a secret at all. Rick Weiland, the former Tom Daschle aide running for South Dakota's open seat, was not Harry Reid's choice. Reid went out of his way to dismiss Weiland; the DSCC did not even put money into South Dakota until this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's