New York Gets First Ebola Case as Doctor HospitalizedHenry Goldman, Shannon Pettypiece and Kelly Gilblom
New York City authorities began decontaminating the apartment of the doctor who tested positive for Ebola as questions mounted over whether health-care workers caring for patients should be isolated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans