CVC, Bain Said to Be Among Funds Weighing Bids for Oi PortugalManuel Baigorri, Ruth David and Marie Mawad
CVC Capital Partners Ltd., Apax Partners LLP and Bain Capital Partners LLC are among private-equity funds weighing offers for Oi SA’s Portuguese assets, in a challenge to billionaire Patrick Drahi’s approach, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock