Yandex Lifts Full-Year Sales-Growth Target as Advertising GrowsIlya Khrennikov
Yandex NV, the owner of Russia’s largest Internet search engine, raised the bottom end of its 2014 sales-growth forecast after attracting more text-based and display advertising in the third quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's