Telekom Austria Speeds Up Capital Increase as Earnings BeatAlexander Weber
Telekom Austria AG, the European phone company majority-owned by Carlos Slim’s America Movil SAB, will proceed with a share sale of as much as 1 billion euros ($1.26 billion) this year after third-quarter profit beat estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's