Suvretta’s Cowen Says Liberty Global Target for VodafoneSimone Foxman and Kelly Bit
Aaron Cowen, founder of Suvretta Capital Management LLC, said he likes shares of Liberty Global Plc because of its position in the German market and as competitors may seek to buy the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’