Johnson & Johnson Wins First Pinnacle Hip Implant TrialJef Feeley
A Johnson & Johnson unit’s design of a metal-on-metal version of its Pinnacle hip implants isn’t defective, a Dallas jury concluded, ruling against a woman who said the devices poisoned her in the first case of its kind to go to trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing