Euro Region Faces Deflation
The recent drop in commodity prices has pulled down the prices of goods and services across Europe. The euro region as a whole is experiencing disinflation, in which inflation slows but remains above zero. Some countries in the area have started to see outright deflation, in which prices fall and hiring tends to slow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders