Dana Carvey's Obama Impression Is an Instant Classic
Everyone's got an impression of President Obama. OK, a lot of people do. A guy named Reggie Brown has gotten thoroughly Internet famous with one. But that was before the greatest presidential impersonator alive stepped forward with his own. On Conan O'Brien's show on Wednesday, Dana Carvey came, he saw, he claimed what was his all along: the championship belt for best Obama impression.
[Via Vanity Fair]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse