Chobani Tries to Sell Parents on Greek Yogurt for BabiesBy
American babies don’t eat all that much yogurt now. But if babies did develop a taste for it, Chobani’s chief marketing officer has strong feelings about what kind they should eat: “They should eat Greek yogurt, damn it,” Peter McGuinness says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap