Alstom to Supply $33 Million of Wind Turbines to EnerplanVanessa Dezem
Alstom SA agreed to supply eight wind turbines to Enerplan Geracao de Energia Eletrica, the power-generation arm of Brazilian biodiesel producer Oleoplan SA, for 26 million euros ($33 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks