The World's New Biggest Ship? Maybe. Niftiest Ship? For SureBy
Awarding the title of the world’s largest ship can be a bit fraught. It depends on how you define biggest, and it depends on how you define ship. Now there’s a new vessel vying for the title: The Pieter Schelte, the newest ship in the fleet of Switzerland-based Allseas, is shorter and wider than the Maersk Triple-E-class container ship.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself