Price Gains for Costliest London Homes Slowest in 3 YearsNeil Callanan
Prices of London’s most expensive homes gained at the slowest pace in more than three years in the third quarter as the market took a “necessary pit-stop,” according to Marsh & Parsons Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts