Lufthansa Shifts IT Services to IBM as Revamp AcceleratesAndrea Rothman
Deutsche Lufthansa AG will sell part of its information-technology business to International Business Machines Corp. and agreed to enter a seven-year service accord with the U.S. company to help reduce costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself