Homebase to Shrink by Quarter as U.K. Shoppers Move OnlineBenjamin Katz and Tom Beardsworth
Home Retail Group Plc plans to shut about 80 Homebase stores by the end of 2018 as the U.K. home-improvement chain adjusts to an age of online shopping.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders