Ghana Sees About $800 Million Assistance From IMF by JanuaryMoses Mozart Dzawu and Paul Wallace
Ghana will receive about $800 million from the International Monetary Fund as soon as January that will help stabilize the cedi, Minister of Finance Seth Terkper said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day