EMC to Absorb VCE Joint Venture,Cisco to Keep 10% StakeDina Bass and Peter Burrows
EMC Corp., the maker of storage computers facing pressure from an activist shareholder to break up, said it will acquire most of Cisco Systems Inc.’s stake in joint venture VCE, which sells high-end data center equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion