Coming Soon to Your Swing District: The Nice Guy Ad
Martha McSally has been one of the GOP's favorite prospects to win a Democratic House seat for most of the cycle; she's one of the few to be touted by The New York Times, in a feature about Republican efforts to elect more women. Her newest ad will probably be touted if she wins, too, as it borrows the lessons of the pre-super-PAC era and applies them to candidates who want to rise above the din. In it, she beams herself into Democratic Representative Ron Barber's commercials with a darkly-lit, desperate narrator casting accusations that she can rebut in real time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018