China Greatwall to Spend Over $87 Million on Solar ProjectsJustin Doom
China Greatwall Computer Shenzhen Co., which last month said it was selling shares to fund solar developments, plans to spend more than $87 million on rooftop and ground-mounted systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders