BT Loses Top EU Court Battle Over Pension Aid RepaymentStephanie Bodoni
BT Group Plc, the U.K.’s former phone monopoly, and its pension fund lost their bid to overturn a European Union order forcing the repayment of as much as 16.6 million pounds ($26.6 million) in exemptions from pension rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin