BAT Weighed Down by Currency Weakness as Smokers Cut BackTom Beardsworth
British American Tobacco Plc, Europe’s largest maker of cigarettes, reported a further decline in shipments as smokers cut back and said the weakness of currencies in many of its markets led to a slide in revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing