Apple Promptly Calls Out ‘Patent Troll’ After Trial WinJoel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc., barred from calling its opponent a “patent troll” during a trial, did exactly that less than an hour after jurors found in favor of the iPhone-maker and rejected claims for $93.7 million in damages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself