Shark Fears Lead to Closure of Durban Beaches: Business DayAntony Sguazzin
Many beaches near South Africa’s southeastern port of Durban have been closed because of concern of possible shark attacks after storms damaged shark nets, Business Day reported, citing Ethekwini municipality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day