McDonald's Chalks Up Its Very Bad Year to Widespread MisunderstandingsBy
McDonald’s is having a very bad year, and executives believe at least part of the blame is that the world’s biggest burger chain is misunderstood. The troubled financial results reported on Tuesday only added to the dark clouds around McDonald’s: Sales fell 3.3 percent in established U.S. restaurants last quarter, and overall profits dropped 30 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat