Exeter Finance Names Thomas Anderson as CEO, Succeeds Mark FloydMatt Robinson and Jody Shenn
Thomas Anderson, 51, who’s worked at Capital One Financial Corp. and SLM Corp., will succeed Mark Floyd as chief executive officer of Blackstone Group LP-backed Exeter Finance Corp., according to a company statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster