With De Margerie's Death, Putin Loses a Strong Business AllyBy
France is mourning the loss of one of its most-prominent business leaders after Christophe de Margerie, chief executive officer of oil giant Total, died on Monday, when his private jet was struck by an errant snowplow on a Moscow runway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet