Brazil’s Real Declines Most in Emerging Markets on Voter PollPaula Sambo and Filipe Pacheco
Brazil’s real fell the most among emerging-market currencies as poll results less than a week before the presidential runoff damped speculation that a new government will revive the nation’s economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing