Colleges Cut Ties With Apparel Maker Over Worker SafetyBy
Cornell University cut ties on Thursday with clothing and bag maker JanSport Apparel, which manufactures its branded school gear, saying the company had failed to do enough to enforce worker safety rules for its suppliers in Bangladesh.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself