Spotify Is the Latest Company to Acknowledge the Existence of FamiliesBy
Spotify said Monday that it’s creating a legitimate way for people to share their accounts with their families. Anyone with a premium account can now add up to four family members, whose accounts cost half as much ($5) as a standalone login. The feature will be available to all Spotify users within a few weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders