Portugal Telecom Fall to Record on Rioforte Court RulingHenrique Almeida
Portugal Telecom SGPS SA, which holds 897 million euros ($1.15 billion) in debt defaulted by Rioforte Investments SA, reached a record low after a court denied creditor protection to the unit of Espirito Santo International SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself