Week of Oct. 20: Narcissistic Co-Workers and More at B-SchoolsBy
Business students at Cornell don’t have to say goodbye to the weekend just yet. At the Johnson Graduate School of Management, they can celebrate the end of Monday with a happy hour that doubles as a networking event. Elsewhere, go-getters at business schools across North America can learn what makes a startup succeed, how to deal with narcissistic characters in the workplace, and what can be done to prevent the next financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet