Republicans Still Can't Quit Mitt Romney
It seems that a whole lot of Mitt Romney supporters just won't take "not running" and "done" for an answer. In a new Washington Post/ABC News poll 21 percent of Republicans and GOP-leaning Independents still want Romney as the 2016 nominee for president, almost double the number of those who want Jeb Bush, the second place candidate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day