South Korean Phone Maker Pantech Files Bankruptcy in U.S.Dawn McCarty
Pantech Co., the South Korean maker of mobile devices that’s facing fierce competition from Samsung Electronics Co., LG Electronics Inc. and Apple Inc., sought bankruptcy protection in the U.S. as it seeks to reorganize at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock