Scene Last Night: Novogratz, Martha Stewart, HarfordAmanda Gordon
Wearing a yellow jumpsuit, holding a torch aflame, Fortress Capital’s Michael Novogratz ran around a few tables at the Friends of Hudson River Park gala before hopping on stage to tout a mini-Olympics in the park. He vowed to train for the contests next June, which will include a pentathlon. He sure looked like a contender in his sportswear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018