Arizona Is Latest State to Toss Out Same-Sex Marriage BanPhil Milford
A federal judge declared Arizona’s ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional in the latest decision striking down such state laws after the U.S. Supreme Court sidestepped the dispute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing