Wild Market Ride Has Investor Watching the Clock: Opening LineC. Thompson
Our guy called about 12:20 yesterday afternoon Eastern time. By then the rout was on, way on, with the Dow industrials losing, what -- 350 points in the first 10 minutes? He wanted to warn us about 1 p.m.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin