Sweden’s New Government Lambasted for Abandoning SurplusAmanda Billner and Johan Carlstrom
Sweden’s new government risks damaging the credibility of the fiscal framework in the largest Nordic economy after delaying reaching the surplus target to beyond 2018, the main budget oversight group said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing