Lead, Tin Fall to Lowest in a Year on Economic OutlookJoe Deaux and Laura Clarke
Lead and tin prices fell to the lowest in more than a year as mounting signs of a global economic slowdown fueled concern that industrial-metal demand will ebb.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day