Huawei Expands Accenture Alliance to Offer Cloud ServicesBloomberg News
Huawei Technologies Co. said it’s expanding an alliance with Accenture Plc to add cloud services as China’s largest maker of phone-networking equipment targets $10 billion revenue from enterprise computing by 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself