Job Seekers Think Their Zumba Skills Will Get Them HiredBy
It might seem like all the jobs these days are in tech and health care, but that doesn’t mean your motley talents won’t be useful in landing a job. Job hunters are listing skills like “Korean culture” (whatever that means) on their LinkedIn profiles in hopes of creating a more interesting résumé, data from the site show. Mentions of Zumba instruction are booming, too, and not just because everyone wants a career in dancey exercise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders