Deutsche Telekom, Orange Said to Revive Talks on U.K UnitMarie Mawad, Cornelius Rahn and Aaron Kirchfeld
Deutsche Telekom AG and Orange SA have resumed talks to sell their U.K. mobile-phone joint venture EE Ltd., an asset that may be valued at as much as $19 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing