Cyprus Ties Any More EU Sanctions on Russia to Stance on TurkeyJonathan Stearns and Nikos Chrysoloras
Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades threatened to veto any European Union push to expand or prolong sanctions against Russia over its encroachment in Ukraine unless fellow EU nations take a stronger stance on Turkish “provocation” toward Cyprus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself