Apple Unveils New IPads Ahead of Holiday Shopping SeasonTim Higgins
Apple Inc. unveiled new iPads and Macintosh computers in the second wave of Tim Cook’s biggest product push, as the chief executive officer works to lure new buyers during the crucial holiday shopping season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing