Alibaba Finance Arm Follows Jack Ma in Overseas ExpansionBloomberg News
The payment-processing affiliate of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is expanding in the U.S. and Russia as billionaire founder Jack Ma pushes the Chinese e-commerce giant beyond its home market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’