Airbnb NYC Reservations Illegal 72% of Time: State AGPhil Milford
As many as 72 percent of Airbnb Inc. reservations in New York City in recent years violated the law, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said, vowing to “shut down illegal hotels in the five boroughs.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing