Agile Property Seeks to Raise HK$1.65 Billion From Rights IssueRegina Tan
Agile Property Holdings Ltd., the Chinese developer whose chairman was confined by prosecutors, plans to raise HK$1.65 billion ($213 million) from a rights issue to refinance a loan due in December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing