Texas Ebola Cases Prompt CDC to Adopt Stricter GuidelinesMakiko Kitamura
The spread of Ebola in a Texas hospital is exposing inadequate protection measures for nurses and doctors, spurring U.S. officials to adopt more stringent guidelines. The new advice still falls short of what the aid group with the most Ebola experience advises.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts