Sears Canada Names Boire Acting CEO Ahead of Rights SaleLauren Coleman-Lochner
Sears Canada Inc., the Canadian retail arm of Sears Holdings Corp., named Ronald D. Boire acting president and chief executive officer, effective immediately.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks