Robeco Keeps Fed Rate Rise Call Backed by Draghi-Led ReboundFinbarr Flynn and Adam Haigh
The Federal Reserve will probably raise borrowing costs in the second quarter of next year even though Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer indicated a slowing global economy could delay any rate increase, according to Dutch money manager Robeco Groep NV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day